Google has decided to close its Google +. According to an analysis by Google’s Project Strobe, the reason behind closing Google Plus is that Google has not been able to successfully enhance its product. It is believed that the data leak of the 5 million users was reported to leak, that data leak was due to a security breach
There were reports of leakage of personal information including the names of the users and the email address. Given these cases, Google has decided to shut down its Google + product. However, if the company believes that this process can take about 10 months. If you do not feel secure on Google + and want to delete your Google+ account then follow the steps below.
If you want to see that you’re on Google+ then you have to go to your Gmail inbox. After that click on your profile picture. If you are shown a Google+ profile here, it will be clear that your Google+ account is linked to your General Google Account.
Let Start, How to delete your Google+ Account
1. Now to delete it, you first have to go to your Google+ profile.
2. Then click Settings. Now you will get the feedback and help option on the left. Click on it. Now here you will be given some settings that you can change.
3. You have to scroll to the bottom. Here the account section has been given. Here you have to click Delete your Google+ profile.
4. After this Google will provide you with some information. You can go to any category and read more detail.
5. Google will now confirm to delete your Google+ profile from you. By doing this, Google will not delete your general account. Also, delete your photos and contacts.
In this, only your Google+ 1s will be deleted. This process is exactly like Facebook.
6. After this, you will need to click the checkbox given at the bottom of the screen at the same time as required. After that click on delete.
7. Now there will be a confirmation and survey on your screen. You can also make it an Ignore.